RE: Oxford Journals 2010 prices are now available

Dear Bernd-Christoph

Thank you for drawing our attention to this, and we apologise for
any confusion caused.

The 'Pricing and Policy Conditions 2010' web page has now been
updated:
http://www.oxfordjournals.org/access_purchase/2010/pricing_policy_2010.html

We would like to clarify that the 2010 online price freeze
relates to online only institutional subscriptions.

Pricing for consortia deals will be dealt with on a case-by-case
basis as usual. For further information consortia/multisite
customers are advised to contact the sales manager for their
region: http://www.oxfordjournals.org/access_purchase/quote.html

With kind regards

Kirsty

Kirsty Luff | Senior Communications Manager
Academic and Journals Divisions
Oxford University Press