Oxford Journals 2010 prices are now available

***Apologies for cross posting***

Oxford Journals is pleased to announce that our 2010 prices are
now available.

Please read on for important information about our change in
pricing policy, our online-only price freeze, and the titles
joining and leaving our collection.