From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of Karen Albert
Sent: donderdag 2 juli 2009 6:33
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Publisher pricing freezes for 2010 - Information sought

Does anyone have a list of STM publishers who have committed to
no price increases (or actual decreases) for at least some of
their journals for 2010? MLA's Scholarly Communications Committee
is collecting a list of these publishers. We'd be happy to share
this information once it's compiled. See below for the publishers
we are aware of so far.  Please direct any additional publisher
information to me. Thanks very much.

Publishers committing to no 2010 increases (or decreases) for at
least some of their journals:

ASM (American Society for Microbiology)

*American Mathematical Society

Annual Reviews

***European Endocrinology Societies --Price freezing on selected
individual titles for libraries that can commit to continuing to
subscribe for 2010-12

SPIE

National Academy of Sciences - PNAS

Oxford U. Press: there will be no increase in the online only
price between 2009 and 2010 for the majority of our journals.

Rockefeller U. Press

Earthscan

Karen Albert, MLS, AHIP
Senior Director for Education and Information Services
Talbot Research Library
Fox Chase Cancer Center
Phila., PA 19111
karenalbert48@gmail.com