Re: "Overlay Journals" Over Again...

Society for Neuroscience has this:

"The Journal of Neuroscience Submission Fee & Payment Policy

A submission fee of $100 must be paid for all new or resubmitted
Regular Manuscripts and Brief Communications.  No submission fee
is required for features (Journal Clubs, Commentaries, etc.). The
submission fee covers a portion of the costs associated with peer
review."

... am not aware of any others.

Carol Hutchins