Hindawi's Impact Factors Increase by 27%

Press Release
June 23, 2009

Hindawi Publishing Corporation is pleased to announce that it has
seen very  strong growth in the Impact Factors of its journals in
the recently  released 2008 Journal Citation Report published by
Thomson Scientific. This  most recent Journal Citation Report
shows the average Impact Factor of  Hindawi's journals increasing
by more than 27% over the past year, with two  of Hindawi's
largest journals, EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal
Processing and Mathematical Problems in Engineering, rising by
70% and 45%  respectively.

"I am very pleased to see the Impact Factors of our journals
continue to  grow at such a rapid pace," said Paul Peters, Head
of Business Development  for Hindawi. "It is nice to see many of
our more well-established journals  building such strong
reputations within the academic community as we  continue to
expand our publishing program into new areas."

In addition to the 14 journals that were included in the 2007
Journal  Citation Report, three of Hindawi's journals received
Impact Factors for  the first time this year: Clinical and
Developmental Immunology, EURASIP  Journal on Wireless
Communications and Networking, and Journal of  Nanomaterials.

For more information please contact:

Paul Peters
Head of Business Development
Hindawi Publishing Corporation
Email: paul.peters@hindawi.com

Hindawi Publishing Corporation is a rapidly growing STM publisher
with over  150 open access journals in its collection covering a
wide range of  subjects in science, technology, and medicine. The
company web site is  located at http://www.hindawi.com.