Re: OASPA responds to submission prank in OA journal

Here is a comment from the librarians working with DOAJ:

Journals included in DOAJ are always thoroughly checked by a
librarian before added to the directory. The reviewing process is
done according to the definitions and selection criteria of DOAJ

http://www.doaj.org/doaj?func=loadTempl&templ=about#definitions

One of the requirements is that the journal is quality
controlled, either by peer-review or editorial control (by at
least two persons).

DOAJ is an authoritative directory and aims to maintain the high
standards!

Regards,
Anna-Lena Johansson
on behalf of the DOAJ-team