Re: The App Store Effect

Selling journals at $1 would work only if there were a potential
market of millions of readers.  Most esoteric academic journals
cater to tiny markets of readers and authors.  Get every senior
citizen to read Foot & Ankle International and perhaps you've got
yourself a new marketing plan. --Phil Davis