Acquisitions of independent databases by major vendors

A colleague who is not a subscriber to this list is attempting to
identify individuals or organizations that monitor trends
affecting small independent databases - especially those owned
and made available through universities or other non-profit
entities - and tracks the acquisitions of these products by the
larger commercial vendors.  If anyone knows any good sources of
market intelligence in this area, please respond to me off-list
and I will share the information with my colleague.

Best,

Ivy Anderson
Director of Collections
California Digital Library
University of California, Office of the President
(510) 987-0334 (voice)
(510) 287-3825 (fax)
ivy.anderson@ucop.edu
http://cdlib.org <http://cdlib.org/>