Re: Happy Anniversary Napster, and Thanks for Your Impact on Scholarly Communication

Phil,

My observation is not that young people do not perceive
information to be property.  Rather, they view OTHER people's
information not to be property.

My Napster-besotted kid was outraged when a schoolmate used one
of his phrases in a paper.

Joe Esposito