Licensing Book signing

I am delighted to share the news that the 2nd ed of my book,
Licensing Digital Content:  A Practical Guide for Librarians, is
now out!  You can order it directly from ALA Editions at
http://www.alastore.ala.org/detail.aspx?ID=2630 .

If you are attending SLA this year, please join me at a book
signing on Sunday June 14 at 4:30 in the Expo Hall at the DC
Convention Center.  If you have already bought a copy of
Licensing Digital Content:  A Practical Guide for Librarians,
please bring it along and I'll be happy to sign it.  If you have
not, copies will be available. (Book blog is at
www.licensingdigitalcontent.blogspot.com)  The book covers
licensing issues for librarians in the US, Canada and around the
world.

I know that I'll see some of you in the classes on June 13 and 14
on Managing Copyright Issues;  and Copyright Education -- if you
haven't signed up yet, please email ssuggs@sla.org and she'll get
you registered.  Portions of these courses will address licensing
issues.

Best,

Lesley

Lesley Ellen Harris