2010 pricing information from Oxford Journals

Dear colleagues

We have made some changes to our pricing policy for 2010 that we
would like to share with you.

>From 2010 onwards the online only price will be the 'base' price
for all the journals we publish (rather than the
print-plus-online or combined price). The print only price will
be 110% and the combined price 120% of the online only price. We
have made this change to our pricing policy following
consultation with the library community and because we think it
is the fairest approach in an environment which is increasingly
thinking about online first.

Given the current budgetary pressures facing many libraries at
present, we would also like to give our customers the option to
re-subscribe to the online version of our journals with no price
rise, or even a price reduction if they previously subscribed to
the combined version. For this reason, we are pleased to report
that there will be no increase in the online only price between
2009 and 2010 for the majority of our journals.

Our mission at Oxford Journals is to bring the highest quality
research to the widest possible audience so we are committed to
ensuring that our prices remain fair and competitive. We hope
that these pricing changes will help our customers in the
difficult year to come.

Shortly we will send out an email which provides a link to our
2010 price list and details of changes to our list.

Kind regards

Kirsty

Kirsty Luff - Senior Communications Manager
Academic and Journals Divisions
Oxford University Press