ALPSP International Conference - early-bird discount ends 14 June

Don't delay - register for your place today!

Colleagues may be interested to know that the early-bird discount
for the 2009 ALPSP International Conference ends on 14 June 2009
and will not be extended!

The full Conference program and the list of speakers (we have
speakers from five continents!) is now available at the
conference website <http://www.alpspconference.org/> where you
can also register.  Members of liblicense may be particularly
interested in the plenary session entitled 'Responding to the
credit crunch: What now for librarians and libraries?' in which
Richard Gedye (Oxford University Press) will Chair a discussion
with panelists Rick Anderson (University of Utah), Colin Storey
(Chinese University of Hong Kong), Jill Taylor-Roe (Newcastle
University) and Nol Verhagen (University of Amsterdam).

We've kept the registration fees at last year's level and will be
holding parallel pre-conference workshops which are completely
free for anyone attending the full Conference.

We hope to see you there!

Ian Russell
CEO, ALPSP