0% INCREASE ON SUBSCRIPTION RATES FOR 2010 from The Company of Biologists

Announcement for Immediate Release:

0% INCREASE ON SUBSCRIPTION RATES FOR 2010 from The Company of
Biologists

www.biologists.com

Publisher of scientific journals:  Development, Disease Models &
Mechanisms, Journal of Cell Science, The Journal of Experimental
Biology

The Company of Biologists is a responsible not for profit
organisation committed to the widest possible dissemination of
the research it publishes.

It works closely with both scientists and librarians for the
benefit and advancement of the scientific community.

In addition to financing the four journals, The Company of
Biologists provides grants to scientific societies and supports
other activities including travelling fellowships for junior
scientists, workshops and conferences.  The world's poorest
nations receive free and unrestricted access to the Company's
journals.

A 0% increase in subscription rates reflects our commitment to
the community we serve in these difficult financial times.

If you have questions, please contact The Company of Biologists'
customer service team on:  sales@biologists.com

Information on tiers and pricing can be found at

Claire Moulton
Publisher

For and on behalf of:
The Company of Biologists
Bidder Building
140 Cowley Road
Cambridge
CB3 0DL, UK

Registered in England and Wales.
Company Limited by Guarantee No 514735.  Registered Charity No 277992