Version 75, Scholarly Electronic Publishing Bibliography

Version 75 of the Scholarly Electronic Publishing Bibliography is
now available from Digital Scholarship. This selective
bibliography presents over 3,400 articles, books, and other
printed and electronic sources that are useful in understanding
scholarly electronic publishing efforts on the Internet.

http://www.digital-scholarship.org/sepb/sepb.html

The Scholarly Electronic Publishing Bibliography: 2008 Annual
Edition is now available as a paperback book.

http://digital-scholarship.org/sepb/annual/sepb2008.htm

For a discussion of the numerous changes in my digital
publications since my resignation from the University of Houston
Libraries (http://tinyurl.com/5en4jt), see:

http://www.digital-scholarship.org/cwb/dsoverview.htm

A backup Digital Scholarship server is available at:

http://digital-scholarship.com/

[SNIP]

Best Regards,

Charles W. Bailey, Jr.