Elsevier confirms 6 fake journals; more comments

See Peter Suber's blog for more on elsevier's fake journals:
Elsevier confirms 6 fake journals; more comments

http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/2009/05/elsevier-confirms-6-fake-journals-more.html

I have a few questions for Elsevier too, beyond the 6 titles
they've acknowledged. But I'm no longer sure who to refer them
too, so I thought I'd just ask with this posting.

There are at least a couple Elsevier journals published clearly
with industry backing, -from Worldcat.

Diamet : diabetes metabolism.
http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/16530508&referer=3Dbrief_results
by Hoechst AG.; Excerpta Medica (Firm). Medical Communications
Division.;

Publisher: [Amsterdam] : Published by Excerpta Medica for Hoechst AG,
published at least from 1987 to 1995.

The question I have on this title is was this just a compilation
title ie. pulling articles from other journals, or did it publish
original research? I ask because at it was published in multiple
languages, Spanish, French, German, English, Italian.  At least
it apparently acknowledged affiliation.

There was also:

Pathways : the Novartis journal
Author:  Novartis.
Publisher:  Almere : Excerpta Medica Medical Communications,
2000-2004.

What kind of journal was this??? It shows about 15 citations in
Google Scholar, so someone used it as source material.  Was it
just a house organ for Novartis?

Then there are titles that only show holdings at one library, like

New trends in rheumatology.Publisher:  Amsterdam [etc.] :
Excerpta Medica, Medical Communications Division, 1987-...

Or

Everyday problems in clinical cardiology.
Publisher:  Leiderdorp : Reed Healthcare Communications,
1990-2003

What are these titles anyway? Or what were they? Both of these seem to
show citations in google scholar.

Also there are titles held by no libraries such as:

Oncology update.
Publisher:  Marrickville, N.S.W. : Excerpta Medica
Communications, 2003-

(which shows a prepublication ISSN,) maybe it was an idea that
didn't make it? There are any number of these titles from
Marrickville N.S.W. that show prepub ISSN's but no holdings. Were
they really every published? Or just registered for ISSN's in
case they got sponsorships?

Chuck Hamaker