Join the CIP Now...and get Copyright 101 FREE

Please share this non-profit professional development opportunity
with your colleagues. Thank you for your time.  -Steve Petersen,
CIP@UMUC...

You have questions. We have answers.

Announcing the Center for Intellectual Property

MEMBER COMMUNITY

Clarification. Connection. Certification.

We all regularly use and modify text, movies, music, and art . .
. and we often have many questions about properly using creative
works. The CIP Member Community provides answers to those
questions through informative resources and knowledgeable people.
We know you have questions. . . Come get answers.

A community built for clarification
http://tinyurl.com/cipcommunity-clarification Exclusive access to
members-only Q & A sessions, guides, forums, teaching resources,
newsletters, and legislative alerts--plus discounts on online
workshops and conferences.

A community built for connection
http://tinyurl.com/cipcommunity-connection
Exclusive information sharing, career networking opportunities . . .
and more.

A community built for certification
http://tinyurl.com/cipcommunity-certification
Copyright Leadership in Higher Education, a new, renewable professional
certification offered through CIP and UMUC.

JOIN NOW and attend our summer seminar for free "COPYRIGHT 101 -
ONLINE!"

Go to http://www.umuc.edu/cipcommunity for details

"CIP offers courses and materials on a wide variety of copyright topics,
and they are outstanding!"
-- Laura Gasaway, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs & Professor of
Law, School of Law, University of North Carolina

Steven Petersen
Graduate Assistant
Center For Intellectual Property
University of Maryland University College
3501 University Boulevard East
Adelphi, MD  20783
(240) 582-2865 office
(240) 582-2961 fax