Access All Areas 2009 - free access to Palgrave Macmillan content

**Apologies for Cross Posting**

Palgrave Macmillan are offering FREE online access to our
complete journals and online reference portfolio throughout May
2009.

**Access all Palgrave Macmillan journals online at:
www.palgrave--journals.com**

Palgrave Macmillan publish high quality, scholarly journals
across the core disciplines of the humanities, the social
sciences and business and management.

>From May 1st to 31st we are providing free, unrestricted online
access to more than 60 Palgrave Macmillan journals -- including:

*  'Journal of the OR Society'
(http://www.palgrave-journals.com/jors/index.html)

*  'Journal of International Business Studies'
(http://www.palgrave-journals.com/jibs/index.html)

*  'IMF Staff Papers'
(http://www.palgrave-journals.com/imfsp/index.html)

*  'Subjectivity'
(http://www.palgrave-journals.com/sub/index.html)

*   'Feminist Review'
(http://www.palgrave-journals.com/fr/index.html).

*Set up a free trial account today*
Please follow this link --

http://www.nature.com/libraries/site_licenses/free_trials.html --
or email your local Nature Publishing Group (NPG) sales
representative to set up a trial account. This will give you all
the functionality of a full site license administrator account,
enabling you to monitor usage during the Access All Areas offer.

**Access all Palgrave Macmillan online reference resources at
www.palgrave.com/accessallareas**

This year, Access All Areas includes not only all of our journals
but also three of our wide--ranging reference products -- 'The
New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics Online', 'The Statesman's
Yearbook Online', and 'The World Higher Education Database
Online'. These three resources, available completely free for the
first time from May 1st to 31st, provide a wealth of content and
information that members of the academic community will find
indispensable. These resources must be accessed via the Access
All Areas page www.palgrave.com/accessallareas to gain your full
access.

*Set up a free trial account today*

Palgrave Macmillan's online reference resources are sold via the
Palgrave Macmillan Online Sales Team -- please contact
onlinesales@palgrave.com to set up a trial account. As with the
Palgrave Macmillan journals, this will give you all the
functionality of a full site license administrator account,
enabling you to monitor usage during the Access All Areas offer.
You can tell your users about the promotion using this email
template:
http://www.palgrave.com/librarians/email/journals.html

If you have any queries about the Access All Areas promotion,
please
contact us at librarians@palgrave.com.

Kind Regards,

Laura Ingle