From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of Sarah Tudesco
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 4:40 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Marketplace Story: Publicly funded research for a price

I heard a story about Open Access on NPR last night.

http://marketplace.publicradio.org/display/web/2009/04/28/pm_copyright/

I thought it might be of interest to this group.

Sarah Tudesco
Collection Management Analyst and Reporting Librarian for HCL Widener
Library Harvard University Cambridge, MA  02138
Phone: 617-495-2855
studesco@fas.harvard.edu