Re: Electronic or print?

Joe Esposito poses an interesting question.

About a year ago, for reasons I won't go into (largely because
they are both personal AND boring) I moved my office from an
upstairs room to a table downstairs just off of the kitchen. It
was a simple move...bring my laptop downstairs (wireless
connection). I left the printer upstairs (it wasn't wireless).

It took awhile to wean myself away from print, but I am now at
the point where I haul the laptop upstairs maybe once or twice a
month to print something. I don't miss print.

Bernie Sloan
Sora Associates
Bloomington, IN