RE: Digital publishing and university presses

You're right, Kevin, my mistake. But the books I'm talking about
are ones that are most likely used in classrooms or bought by
individuals, and these tend to be in paperback priced around $20
to $25. So the per page cost is in the range of 7 to 10 cents per
page.

Sandy Thatcher
Penn State University Press