RE: Multi-Site licensing language

They may let you swap titles. Yes, you're still out the same
money, but at least you could expand your content.

Julie

From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu [owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu]
On Behalf Of Peter Picerno [ppicerno@fiu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 5:59 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: RE: Multi-Site licensing language

" Some publishers cling stubbornly to separate site fees," and
historical duplicates .... Blackwell is one such publisher: we
have had duplicate print subscriptions in the past which
Blackwell will not allow us to cancel (even though we pay
duplicate electronic subscription prices) because in their eyes
we must maintain the same 'spend.'

Peter V. Picerno
Serials & E-Resources
Asst. Head, Resource Development