RE: Mergers Create Uber Publisher

I myself sort of liked the relative imagery between 'slurp' and
'spew', which none of the commentators seems to have noted.

Then all we need is maybe something like 'swallow' ( an ad hoc
Society for Worried Academic and Learned Library Organizations
Worldwide, perhaps ?? )

- Laval Hunsucker
   Amsterdam ( UvA )