RE: "Accepted Manuscript"

Joe Esposito said: "Harvard and MIT are private institutions.
What they do is their business.  We insist that they comply with
the law.  But beyond that?  I think it unseemly to tell these
institutions that they should do this or that."

I don't buy that. There is nothing wrong with putting public
pressure on private institutions. Of course they don't have to do
what we suggest, but I don't think it's "unseemly" for us to make
the suggestions.

Bernie Sloan
Sora Associates
Bloomington, IN