From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of Hamaker, Charles
Sent: 20 March 2009 21:46
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: "Accepted Manuscript"

I think this is confusing re the final "accepted Manuscript" .
Isn't that often a version of the publisher's pdf? I know when
I've written for the major publishers in my field, I get back for
a semi-final version one with corrections from the publisher, it
looks like a typeset or pdf version, to do final corrections on.
Is that version archivable in my institution's IR?

Chuck Hamaker