Another Winning Article From OA's Chronicler and Conscience: Richard Poynder

I don't know how he does it. His article
<http://poynder.blogspot.com/> is full of points with which I
profoundly disagree. But he has written it so fairly and so
insightfully and so stimulatingly that all one can do is admire
it, and him, yet again.

I may be writing a critical commentary shortly, but in the
meantime, all I can do is highly recommend it to everyone with
any interest in the exciting current developments in Open Access
(OA). It will bring you up to speed with the OA movement and also
give you a shrewd and penetrating peek at OA's possible future.

Agree or disagree, you cannot fail to be informed, and impressed.
The OA movement is fortunate indeed to have Richard Poynder as
its chronicler, conscience, and gadfly laureate.

Stevan Harnad <http://www.eprints.org/openaccess/>
American Scientist Open Access
Forum<http://amsci-forum.amsci.org/archives/American-Scientist-Open-Access-Forum.html>