duplication.

"Electronic Serials: Getting Them and Keeping Them"

TEDSIG Spring Meeting
Friday, April 24, 2009
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
The Conference Center at OCLC, 6600 Kilgour Place, Dublin, OH 43017

The Technical, Electronic and Digital Services Interest Group
(TEDSIG) of the Academic Library Association of Ohio (ALAO) will
hold its annual Spring Workshop on April 24, 2009, 9:30 am - 4:00
pm.  Our theme is "Electronic Serials: Getting Them and Keeping
Them."  The event will be held at OCLC in Dublin, Ohio.

Our featured speaker will be Regina Romano Reynolds, ISSN
Coordinator, Library of Congress. She will be speaking on "Taming
the E-Serials Beast."

We will also convene a panel of Ohio academic librarians who deal
with e-serials issues.  They will give short presentations on
their experiences with "the beast."  Our panel speakers will be:

Susan Banoun, Cataloging Unit, Head, in the Serials and Electronic
Resource Dept, University of Cincinnati
Barbara Dunham, Electronic Resources Librarian, The Ohio State University
Deberah England, Electronic Resources Librarian, Wright State University
Yuezeng Shen, Head of Cataloging, Cleveland State University.

The workshop will close with a question-and-answer session with
our panelists and Ms. Reynolds. The workshop is cosponsored by
the NASIG Continuing Education Committee.

A buffet lunch will be provided.

For driving directions to OCLC see:
http://www.oclc.org/conferencecenter/brochures/default.htm
Questions?  Email: strader.2@osu.edu Phone: 614-688-8091

To register, complete the form below and mail form with payment as directed.

============

TEDSIG Spring Meeting - 2009 Registration Form
Electronic Serials: Getting Them and Keeping Them
Please complete this form and return it with your payment to the
address below before April 13, 2009.

Rocki Strader
TEDSIG Co-Chair
Cataloging Dept.
The Ohio State University Libraries
610 Ackerman Rd., Rm 5769
Columbus, OH  43202

Registration fee includes parking and buffet lunch.

$35.00             Nonmember rate
$25.00             ALAO or NASIG member
$25.00             Library school students, retirees

Make checks payable to: Academic Library Association of Ohio

Name ________________________________________________________________
Institution or Library School ______________________________________________
Address ______________________________________________________________
Phone ___________________________________
E-mail ___________________________________
Amount enclosed _$________________________

This program is sponsored by ALAO's Technical, Electronic, and Digital
Services Interest Group with generous co-sponsorship from the North
American Serials Interest Group.

Barbara Gauthier
Acquisitions Coordinator
Cleveland State University Library