Project Euclid 2010 Pricing Model Survey

Project Euclid, a hosting platform for resources in applied
mathematics and statistics, invites you to participate in a short
survey about our 2010 pricing model for the Euclid Prime
collection.

Euclid Prime, which currently includes 22 resources, is in a
period of growth. The number of titles in Euclid Prime will
increase over the next few years, and we are developing a pricing
model that will reflect the addition of new content.

Project Euclid is aware that many libraries are facing
significant budget cuts. We seek feedback as we develop a pricing
model that attempts to balance both the needs of the library
community and those of the growing number of independent and
society publishers whose content makes up Euclid Prime.

The survey is available at
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=M2uuBkmsvn7sVbujnV9GHw_3d_3d.

Thank you for sharing your perspective. The survey will close on
March 20th.

Project Euclid, a joint venture of Cornell University Library and
Duke University Press, hosts not only the Euclid Prime collection
but additional titles available through direct subscription from
individual publishers as well as open access content.

Sincerely,

Mira Waller
Project Euclid Manager

Kimberly Steinle