Send Us Your Questions on the NIH Public Access Policy - For the Open Forum at MLA 09

*MLA's Ad Hoc Committee for Advocating Scholarly Communication
needs your help.

We are planning an Open Forum at MLA 09 on the NIH Public Access
Policy, and would like to address questions you have encountered
while implementing the Policy or educating patrons about it
through your library, hospital or institution. *

Members of the Committee and NIH staff will review the questions
and develop responses for presentation and discussion at the Open
Forum.  Although we may not be able to respond to every question
received, the information you provide will be helpful in the
development of educational tools and resources that will be made
available through CE offerings and electronic resources on
MLANET.

By March 15th, please send your questions to Karen Albert at
<karen.albert@fccc.edu>. The Open Forum will be held Tuesday, May
19th, 7:30-8:30 a.m.  Please watch for more details in upcoming
issues of MLA-FOCUS.

Karen Albert, MLS, AHIP
Senior Director for Education and Information Services
Talbot Research Library
Fox Chase Cancer Center
Phila., PA 19111
karenalbert48@gmail.com