Important information regarding journal transfers to SAGE

***Apologies for cross posting***

ANNOUNCEMENT: Important information regarding journal transfers
to SAGE

Forty-eight new journal titles moved to SAGE in 2008 and 2009 and
will be available electronically on SAGE Journals Online, SAGE's
online journal delivery platform.

If your library has access to one or more of these journals
through your participation in a consortial network with the
previous publisher, please contact us at your earliest
convenience so that we can ensure your access is uninterrupted.

To view a list of journals that have moved to SAGE in 2008 and
2009, please visit
http://secured.sagepub.com/consortiatitles.html and fill out the
form to ensure your continued access.

We will let you know once your online access has been activated
and will contact you to discuss your subscription/access options
now that these journals are published by SAGE.

Questions from Customers in North America contact:
journaltransfers@sagepub.com

Questions from Customers in Rest of World contact:
journaltransfers@sagepub.co.uk

Sincerely,

Valerie Johns
Associate Director, Journals Marketing