Hindawi's Monthly Submissions Exceed 1,000

Press Release
2009-03-02

Hindawi's Monthly Submissions Exceed 1,000

Hindawi is pleased to announce that it has received more than
1,000 monthly submitted manuscripts in its Open Access journal
collection for the first time in February 2009. Hindawi's monthly
submissions exceeded 500 for the first time in May 2007, less
than two years ago.

"We are very pleased with the success of our Open Access journal
collection," said Hesham Youssef, Hindawi's Business Manager.
"Our targets for the growth in our submissions during 2009-2010
are even more aggressive than what we have achieved over the past
couple of years."

"If you look at the growth of our individual subject collections,
you see significant growth in almost all subject areas," said
Paul Peters, the company's Head of Business Development. "Most
impressive is the growth that we have seen in Biology and
Medicine, where our submissions have nearly tripled over the past
12 months. These journals still represent only about 20% of our
total submissions and we expect them to continue their strong
growth for the foreseeable future."

Hindawi currently publishes over 150 journals covering several
subject areas of science, technology, and medicine, and is
aggressively expanding its Open Access journals into all areas of
STM.

For more information please contact:

Paul Peters
Head of Business Development
Hindawi Publishing Corporation
Email: paul.peters@hindawi.com

About Hindawi

Hindawi Publishing Corporation is a rapidly growing STM publisher
with over 150 open access journals in its collection covering a
wide range of subjects in science, technology, and medicine.
Hindawi also has a growing book publishing program covering all
academic disciplines. The company web site is located at
http://www.hindawi.com