Re: Tracking e-licensing using spreadsheet

Has anyone used rightssphere from the CCC?  Perhaps that a
database that could help out.

Lesley Ellen Harris
lesley@copyrightlaws.com
www.copyrightanswers.blogspot.com
_________________________________

On Jan 9, 2009, at 7:18 PM, Jones, Ms. Janie wrote:

Hello,

I participated in an ACRL E-License session last fall, and
several people mentioned an excel file they used to track
e-licensing.  I was wondering whether any folks on liblicense
have an excel file for tracking e-licensing that they would be
willing to share (the field names/categories, not your content).
Feel free to contact me directly. Listservs are awesome!

Thanks for your help,

Janie S. Jones
ADSER Librarian
Dick Smith Library