Re: Who Should Notify Authors Whenever They Are Cited?

Authors might well benefit, but they might also suffer, as P&T
committees would no doubt use such services to conduct searches,
too, and find citations that contained negative comments!  Think
twice about what you wish for....

Sandy Thatcher
Penn State University Press