SciFinder via Web Access

We've been notified by CAS that we're in the current group of
institutions that they are ready to migrate to web access for
SciFinder Scholar.  We have concerns (technical, as well as
privacy and confidentiality issues) about the move from the our
current Windows or MAC client software setup to web access, and
would be very interested to talk with any of you who've already
made the switch, or have considered it.  If you fit the above and
would be willing to talk/email with me please reply to me off the
list.  Contact info is below. Thanks.

Anne Prestamo
Associate Dean for Collection and Technology Services
216 Library
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK 74078-1071
Phone: 405-744-9755