Re: Harper's OA & Copyright Presentation

Actually, I will give the talk again in a few days, to a group of
scholarly publishers and university administrators, so I am
revising it with that audience in mind. It should be posted in
final form after that presentation at Texas A&M's Symposium, The
Changing Landscape of Scholarly Publishing in the Digital Age:
http://futureofpublishing.tamu.edu/.

I would welcome suggestions for improving it.

Georgia Harper
Scholarly Communications Advisor
University of Texas at Austin Libraries
512.495.4653 (w); 512.971.4325 (cell)