RE: OCLC's New License for Bibliographic Records

E. additional provisions 9:

"Policy shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with
the laws of the state of of Ohio and the United States of
America, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, except
(i) as otherwise provided in a separate agreement with OCLC which
incorporates this Policy; or (ii) as otherwise required by
applicable law"

This section alone makes this a license that my library cannot
agree to at all. Venue as, OCLC should know if they'd talked with
many member libraries, is non-negotiable for many state
institutions.

Chuck Hamaker
UNC Charlotte
Atkins Library