Re: Libraries criticized for role in Google Book Search

Of course there are those kinds of costs.

I should have been more specific in that I meant Google is free
-- in terms of currently existing as a line item in an
organizational budget.  A perfectly reasonable quibble which I am
glad to agree with.  A useful clarification.  Karl Bridges