Re: Any libraries subscribed to SERU?

My understanding is that you still raise a Purchase Order for the
journals as you would for buying a book for the library, but SERU
avoids having to negotiate and agree the underlying terms (by
signing up to the agreement all parties have already agreed to
the terms as set out by SERU) - so you would still have a
"contract" to prove purchase

Pippa Smart
Research Communication and Publishing Consultant
PSP Consulting - www.pspconsulting.org
Skype: pippasmart
pippa.smart@gmail.com

****