Haworth Journals: Available now at informaworld

Dear Liblicense

Please see below for information which may be of interest to the
list on the transition of journals formerly published by Haworth
Press to informaworld. With apologies for cross-posting.

All journal titles formerly published by Haworth Press are now
available at informaworld (http://www.informaworld.com). This
marks the first stage in migrating the ejournals from
www.haworthpress.com to informaworld. The following information
will help you to prepare for a smooth platform transition for you
and your users.

Timeline

* From today all Haworth journal titles are available from
   informaworld.

* From this point, no new content with a 2009 volume year will be
   added to www.haworthpress.com, nor will any new accounts be
   created on the site.

The Haworth Press site will run in tandem with informaworld until
30th March 2009, after which date the Haworth Press site will be
closed.

Online Access

The Haworth Press licence currently allows access to purchased
volume years only. We have amended this access model to allow
access to current content with a current subscription along with
a backfile to 1997, where digitised. Access to previous content
will be made available through our Online Archive Packages, with
further details to follow in the New Year. Purchased content will
be available in perpetuity.

In most cases, online access should be transferred automatically
to your institution's informaworld account. In the case of
personal subscribers and any new institutional subscribers who do
not yet have an informaworld account you will receive an email
detailing how to access your subscription. We advise you to check
your access thoroughly whilst we are dual hosting and report any
anomalies to the informaworld support team at
support@informaworld.com.

Online Access to Ceased Titles

We plan to host ceased titles from www.haworthpress.com on
informaworld. A list of these titles can be found at
www.informaworld.com/uploads/haworth_ceased_merged_renamed.xls.
Users will need to claim online access to ceased titles by
contacting support@informaworld.com.

Academic to Calendar Year subscriptions

Haworth Press published some titles on an academic year basis
(September to August). Taylor & Francis will be publishing these
titles on a calendar year basis. All volumes are being published
on a calendar year basis from 2008.

Link Resolvers

We are working with the following link resolver intermediaries:
Serials Solutions, Ex Libris, TD Net, Ebsco Industries A-Z,
Goldrush and OCLC. Depending on their update schedules (which are
usually monthly) Haworth content should feature in informaworld
holdings during January for most providers. Where knowledgebases
are not updated during January, the content will appear in early
February. In the interim, a list of holdings, urls and current
content access date ranges for Haworth titles is available at
www.informaworld.com/uploads/haworth_current_content_access_ranges.xls.

Usage Statistics

Currently the usage statistics on www.haworthpress.com are not
COUNTER Compliant. Because the data is not compliant we do not
plan to migrate the Haworth Press usage statistics to
informaworld. We do hope, after the close of the Haworth Press
site, to make available the previous usage statistics from the
site. We encourage any user wishing to access these statistics to
download them from www.haworthpress.com before 30th March 2009.

It is our hope that this transition causes minimal disruption to
you and your library users. Your patience during this transition
is very much appreciated and we hope that the move to
informaworld from Haworth Press will provide an improved user
experience in the long term.

With kind regards,
Jennifer McMillan
Library Marketing Manager
Taylor & Francis Group
support@informaworld.com

informaworld is the online home of publications from Taylor & Francis,
Routledge, Psychology Press and Informa Healthcare Informa plc
("Informa") Registered Office: Mortimer House, 37-41 Mortimer Street,
London, W1T 3JH. Registered in England and Wales - Number 3099067.