will be ample time for questions and discussion about Project
MUSE.

Details of the User Group Meeting:
Saturday, January 24, 2009
8:00 am-9:00 am
Colorado Convention Center
Korbel Ballroom 3A

RSVPs for the meeting are appreciated to assist us with our
planning for breakfast. Libraries are welcome to send more than
one representative. Replies may be directed to
rsvp@press.jhu.edu. Please note the number of representatives you
expect to have attending from your institution.

Project MUSE will also have an exhibit booth at the Midwinter
Meeting, #1046.  If you are not able to make it to the meeting,
or have a question you would like to discuss in greater depth
with a MUSE representative, please stop by anytime!

Thank you for your continued support of Project MUSE!  We hope to
see you in Denver.

Melanie B. Schaffner
Marketing and Sales Manager, Project MUSE
c/o The Johns Hopkins University Press
2715 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21218 USA
p 410-516-3846