Re: Olivia Judson

Judson's article is a good intro to some of the problems of
personal information management. It doesn't even touch on some of
larger scientific information problems such as collaboration,
peer-review, dissemination, attribution, and evaluation. I work
on an EU-funded research project that is trying to address a
number of these issues, so I hardly think scientists could be
called content. So, I'm curious about your perspective here.
Could you expand on what it is that students take for granted,
but scientists lack?

Jim Law
Liquid Publications Project <http://project.liquidpub.org/>