Announcing New Wiley-Blackwell Journal Backfile Collections

Wiley-Blackwell is pleased to introduce new flexible purchasing
options for Journal Backfiles content.

In 2009 institutional customers will have the option to:

- pick and choose backfiles for individual journal titles

- purchase 35 newly expanded Subject Collections with no
   overlapping titles, giving you access to the complete backfile
   in a specific discipline

- if you already have any of the Wiley Backfile Collections, you
   can supplement them with access to the additional titles now
   available

For a listing of the Collections and titles available visit:
http://www.interscience.wiley.com/backfiles

All titles and Collections are available for a one-time fee with
no running costs, providing you with perpetual access to the
years of content bought. Volume discounts are available depending
on your order total - contact your Wiley-Blackwell Account
Manager for details.

About Wiley-Blackwell Journal Backfiles:

One of the largest archives of its kind issued by a single
publisher, the complete Wiley-Blackwell backfile includes 13.6
million pages spanning three centuries of scientific discovery
across 800+ titles. Our content is deep, with coverage extending
to Volume 1, Issue 1, including issues dating back to the
eighteenth century. Our content is unparalleled in its breadth,
encompassing the complete range of scientific, technical,
medical, business, humanities and social science disciplines.

Wiley-Blackwell Backfiles feature many of the top-tier and
earliest journals in their respective field with almost half of
our titles published on behalf of world-renowned academic and
professional societies. Articles are presented as full-text PDFs
that have been optimized for flexible searching, and enhanced to
achieve exceptional print quality.

Your Journal Backfiles License provides:

- Unlimited, concurrent access for multiple users 24/7
- Free course-pack use and walk-in user access
- COUNTER-compliant usage statistics
- Perpetual access to purchased content

For more information visit:
http://www.interscience.wiley.com/backfiles

To receive a quote for your institution, please contact your
Wiley-Blackwell Account Manager
(http://www.interscience.wiley.com/sales) or me directly.

Best wishes,
Emily Gillingham
Director, Library and Institutional Marketing
Wiley-Blackwell
John Wiley & Sons
emily.gillingham@wiley.com