An Overview of Serials and Electronic Resources in Libraries

Date: Friday, March 20, 2009, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Cost: $25.00 for NASIG members, paraprofessionals and
support staff; $50.00 for Non-members
Location: Kansas State University
                Hale Library
               Manhattan, KS 66506

The 2009 NASIG Regional Unconference wants YOUR input! The event
will feature conversation and topics relevant to serials and
electronic resources in libraries. How can organizations within
the scholarly information industry improve to meet the needs of
our community?  We ask for your feedback to help form dialogues,
panels and discussions.

The Unconference includes:

- Relevant discussions pertaining to serials and electronic
resources

- Brainstorm groups set to identify applicable topics for
break-out sessions

- Open scheduling for participants to attend break-out groups of
their choice

Stay tuned for further announcements with program details,
agenda, and other relevant information.

Send questions and/or feedback to: nallen@us.swets.com

For more information about NASIG see: http://www.nasig.org

Marilyn M. Carney