Who DOESN'T benefits from the University of Calgary authors' fund?

It would be equally noteworthy to list who will not benefit from
U. Calgary's OA author fund:

1) Non-profit society and association journals that keep
subscription prices low for libraries (remember the "crisis in
scholarly communication"?)

2) Journals that levy page charges to authors for the same reason
as 1.

2) Journals that give their content away for free after a short
embargo period (see:
http://highwire.stanford.edu/lists/freeart.dtl )

3) Authors, some of whom may find the group that manages these
funds make decisions based on personal and ideological grounds.

I'd be very interested in anyone has details on how this fund will be
managed.  The devil is always in the details.

--Phil Davis