E-LIS downtime

[Apologies for Cross-Posting]

E-LIS <http://eprints.rclis.org/>, the international open archive
for library and information science, will be unavailable from
Nov. 17-21 while the repository software (E-prints 3.0) and
hardware (new server) are upgraded. The change will mean better
service and new features. E-LIS will be operational at 9:00 a.m.
(Italy time) on the 21st. Please accept our apologies for the
inconvenience, and thank you to all of our authors and readers.

Imma Subirats
E-LIS Chief executive
E-LIS, E-prints in Library and Information Science