Re: Authors, publishers, settle suit with Google

The settlement was in response to 2 law suits against Google in
2005, by the Authors Guild and the American Association of
Publishers -- so the settlement can only apply to the law suits
and these U.S. groups.

Lesley Ellen Harris
lesley @ copyrightlaws.com
www.copyrightanswers.blogspot.com