Review process of SJI

It appears that there have been some misunderstanding and
misperception about the peer review process of SJI.  We hope the
following information will help.

1. Reviewers' (3,000-plus) contact info is now posted on our Web
site. Anyone can contact them to verify the nature of our
peer-review process
(http://www.scientificjournals.org/editorial_board.htm)

2. One can read the comments of many of our reviewers and editors
about the peer-review process of SJI at
(http://www.scientificjournals.org/comments_of_support.htm)

3. Anyone can come to our office to see thousands of emails that
provide evidence of peer reviews we have conducted since the
launch of SJI.

4. If anyone has doubts about whether or not SJI or any other
open-access journal uses a peer-review system, he or she can
easily verify this by submitting a paper to see if it goes
through a peer-review process.

5. One can also become a reviewer for an open-access journal to
see if he or she is asked to review any manuscripts.

Thank you.

Dr. A. Niaz
Scientific Journals International
http://www.scientificjournals.org