Wiley-Blackwell 2009 Pricing Now Available

Dear all

I'm pleased to report that 2009 Pricing for Wiley-Blackwell
products is now available on our website.  Our title and price
lists can be found here:
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/aboutus/forLibrarians.html

The direct links are as follows...

- JOURNALS

2009 Journals Price List showing price per format and region can
be accessed here:
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/spreadsheet_documents/Wiley-Blackwell_2009_Journals_price_list.xls

2009 Journals Title List showing subject area, impact factor,
volumes, issues, and inclusion in Standard Collections can be
accessed here:
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/spreadsheet_documents/all_Wiley-Blackwell_journals_2009.xls

The above list also shows the changes for 2009, including
transfer and new start journals.

As a reminder, information about our new Subscription and
Licensing Options for 2009 and how the changes affect Wiley and
Blackwell customers is here:
http://www.interscience.wiley.com/transition

If you have any questions about pricing or licensing please
contact your Account Manager or our global journals customer
services team.  Contact information and online self-help is
available here: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/support

- NEW LAUNCH JOURNALS WITH OPT-IN COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS

To opt-in for complimentary access to any of our important new
launch journals for 2009, please visit:
http://www.interscience.wiley.com/newjournals

- ONLINE BOOKS AND BOOK SERIES

The latest Online Books and Book Series Title and Price list can
be accessed on our website here:
http://www.interscience.wiley.com/onlinebooks-list

There are now 6500 Online Books on Wiley InterScience spanning
science, medicine, technology, business, social science and the
humanities and including many key titles and series.  Each month
we update this list with newly digitized additions.  Please place
your orders direct with your Account Manager or book sales agent.

- ONLINE REFERENCE WORKS

New pricing which will take effect on Nov 1 2008 is here:
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/spreadsheet_documents/wiley_online_reference_works.xls

Includes current and forthcoming online reference works with
major new titles coming in Life Science, Risk Analysis, Health,
Finance, Religion, and History.  Please place your orders direct
with your Account Manager or book sales agent.

- CURRENT PROTOCOLS

2009 pricing for Current Protocols is here:
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/spreadsheet_documents/Current_Protocols_Title_and_Price_List.xls

This is the largest collection of peer-reviewed,
regularly-updated research methods and topical overviews
available. With over 10,000 protocols spanning the life sciences,
Current Protocols are an essential tool for every life sciences
laboratory.  Please place your orders direct with your Account
Manager.

- CHEMISTRY DATABASES

2009 pricing for our important range of Chemistry Databases is
here:
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/spreadsheet_documents/Databases_Title_and_Price_List.xls

Please place your orders direct with your Account Manager.

- OTHER PRICING AVAILABLE ON REQUEST

Pricing for the following products is also available on request.
Please contact us for a quotation:

-The Cochrane Library
-Essential Evidence Plus
-EBMG (Evidence-Based Medicine Guidelines)
-HEED (Health Economic Evaluations Database)
-Blackwell Reference Online
-The Compass Collection
-American Literature Collection
-Linguistics Abstracts Online
-Journal Backfiles

- KEEP UP TO DATE WITH NEW INFORMATION FROM WILEY-BLACKWELL

The October Librarian Newsletter includes lots of new product and
package information and other useful information:
http://www.interscience.wiley.com/newsletter

If you do not already receive this newsletter regularly, please
sign yourself up for it here:
http://interscience.wiley.com/library-alerts

If you have any questions about any of these products, please
contact your Wiley-Blackwell Account Manager, our customer
services department (http://www.interscience.wiley.com/support),
or me direct.

Best wishes,
Emily Gillingham
Director, Library and Institutional Marketing
Wiley-Blackwell
John Wiley & Sons
9600 Garsington Road
Oxford OX4 3EL, UK