Deadline extended until 10/20/08--Proposals for ER&L 2009

Electronic Resources & Libraries 2009
February 10-11, 2009
Pre-Conferences February 9, 2009
UCLA - Covel Commons
Los Angeles, CA

http://www.electroniclibrarian.org/ocs/index.php/erl/2009/schedConf/cfp

**The deadline for submitting proposals has been extended until next
Monday, 10/20/08.**

ER&L Conference Program Planning Committee encourages you to
submit a proposal for the Electronic Resources & Libraries 2009
Conference to be held February 10-12, 2009 with pre-conferences
on February 9th. The conference location will be the campus of
UCLA in Los Angeles, CA.

View Track Descriptions:

http://www.electroniclibrarian.org/ocs/index.php/erl/2009/schedConf/trackPolicies

Proposal Evaluation: The committee will evaluate each proposal on
the basis of subject matter (including, but not limited to, the
issues listed in the topic descriptions), clarity, and
timeliness. We will also hold a period of open voting to allow
potential attendees to help shape the program. Proposals should
be for original work that has not been published. We may request
that some presenters combine sessions with complementary subject
matter.

Compensation: Presenters receive 50% off the cost of
registration.