Re: Wiley-Blackwell 2009 Subscription and Licensing Options

Joe,there is nothing misleading in saying that these papers are
being made OA to encourage wider readership.  No matter how many
times you write it it doesn't make it so.  The ultimate motive of
the wider readership may be marketing and the encouragement of
greater subscriptions (I didn't make any claims regarding this),
but it's wider readership nevertheless.

David