Re: Brisbane declaration on Open Access (fwd)

And, sadly, this Declaration seems to be based on the assumption that
the only contribution publishers make is "formatting work." This is
yet another sign that the role of copyediting is vastly
underestimated. The world will be awash in poorly written and
error-filled prose, I fear!

Sandy Thatcher
Penn State University Press